ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Interactive Web-Ads

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Benjamin McKayInteractive Web-Ads
by on Jul 11, 2011 at 9:26:11 pm

Any ideas on what i need to learn to achieve this type of interactivity? i cut for some big agencies doing international/national commercials and i know this will catch fire once the agencies see them become more popular. i just want a head start before tv is totally dead :) lol...Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

"Cult Of One"

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Interactive Web-Ads
by on Jul 12, 2011 at 2:22:37 am

This is not something done in After Effects. Interactivity like this is done in a program like Flash.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support

Return to posts index

Luis O MaymiRe: Interactive Web-Ads
by on Jul 13, 2011 at 1:55:14 am

Wow I never seen something like that. The first choice in the YouTube video ("Shoot the Bear" "Don't Shoot the Bear") can be done using the the "Spotlight" tool located in "Annotations" when you edit your video in YouTube. You still need to add the text in the video and later draw the box with the hyperlink to you other interactive video. Now the other part inside the channel seems to be a pure Flash animated website. How they did that inside the YouTube channel, no idea, but is cool.

The meaning of a movie are the characters, the life of the movie is the music, but the magic is in the editing.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved