ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Attention Adobe Customer Service...

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tony BrittanAttention Adobe Customer Service...
by on Jul 5, 2011 at 4:03:11 pm

I've stated here that I'm using all of the tools now and have had the Adobe Production Premium CS4 for some time now. I got it for AE and PS and never really dug into Premiere. Well, now I am.

I think it's awesome that you're doing the cross grade promotion for FCP/AVID users! I'm wondering if there is any way that Adobe would extend the 50% off deal for an FCP user who simply wants to upgrade my CS4 (which I paid full price for so I didn't benefit from the cool deal you have now) to CS5.5? Jeez...the upgrade is nearly the cost of buying the whole set right now! I've already had to deal with a lot of cost in both time and $ around recent changes so any breaks would be GREAT!!!

So...if you really want to show how awesome Adobe is, and that you really do want to support your PRO users, tell me how you can help make it a deal like you have for brand new users. I'm only asking for 50% off of the upgrade from CS4 Production Premium to CS5.5. What cha think?

Tony Brittan

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Attention Adobe Customer Service...
by on Jul 5, 2011 at 7:10:52 pm

I'm pretty sure their sales team doesn't come on this user-to-user support forum. Have you tried contacting their customer service?

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved