ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

What art/design classes would be most beneficial in taking my AE skills to the next level?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aaron Rosapepe
What art/design classes would be most beneficial in taking my AE skills to the next level?
on Jun 4, 2011 at 3:04:13 am

I want to start taking classes to enhance my skill set but don't know where to start! Typography? Color Theory? Foundational art classes?

What art skills (if any) have been the most beneficial in enhancing what you bring to the table as an After Effects user?

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Re: What art/design classes would be most beneficial in taking my AE skills to the next level?
on Jun 4, 2011 at 9:01:43 am

It all depends on what you want to do - design, art and typography will help you with motion graphics. Color theory, art and animation with compositing fx and grading and so on... There's really no way of determining what to choose unless you decide what you want to dive in deeper.

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

Aaron Rosapepe
Re: What art/design classes would be most beneficial in taking my AE skills to the next level?
on Jun 4, 2011 at 9:35:28 pm

I enjoy all of it! I get the most opportunities with motion graphics so I'll probably focus on that area first.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]