ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

After Effects sound problems

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Fedro EurosAfter Effects sound problems
by on Jun 2, 2011 at 2:46:48 am

I'm having some sound problems in After Effects. So, when i import any kind of movie clip (with sound) or music, while RAM previewing the sound gets distorted, like it is in slow motion. I've been using after effects for a year or so, and its the first time i'm experiencing this problem.
The funny thing about this is when i export my movie, everything is ok, the sound looks perfectly normal...
I think i've been noticing this problem since i instaled a plugin, anyway, i uninstaled it and the problem remained, so i think it may not be from the plugin. I've been looking around in the preferences and everything looks normal...

How can i solve this problem? Maybe this is a simple issue... did i miss something? This came from nothing, and everytime i work with after effects this happens, i did not update anything nor changed any preference. Closing and Reopen the program doesnt fix anything... I dont believe this could be any hardware issue...

Should i reinstall After Effects or is there any solution?

Any help would be apreciated, thank you for your time,

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: After Effects sound problems
by on Jun 2, 2011 at 5:39:55 am

Check the sample rate for audio in the project settings.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support

Return to posts index

Post removed.

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: After Effects sound problems
by on Jun 3, 2011 at 12:58:39 am

Two quick "p"s will display Paint/Clone/Eraser properties in the Timeline. You should notice a horizontal bar, not unlike the regular layer bar. You can shorten or lengthen the duration of the paint effects by dragging the bar inwards or outwards.

If you had write-on switched on for any of the brushes the End property will be animated. Ensure that this property corresponds accordingly with the paint effect's duration.

Take note that other than the Brush Shape, all paint properties can be changed totally or tweaked AFTER you've applied the strokes.

Intensive AE Training in South East Asia.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved