ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Roto brush, again!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben BlackRoto brush, again!
by on May 30, 2011 at 12:14:41 pm

I have made a stationary loop of a figure walking up stairs in After effects. I made the rotoscoped video move diagonally in the direction of the stairs so it would stay in the same position. But when i render it it has these blobs coming off the back of it which you cannot see in the workspace? is this something to do with the roto brush?? This is rendered , its just int he workspace here.

Any help is much appreciated! Final project hand in looms!

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: Roto brush, again!
by on May 30, 2011 at 2:30:12 pm

[Ben Black] " I made the rotoscoped video move diagonally in the direction of the stairs so it would stay in the same position"

I'm unsure as to what you have done to achieve this.

If you had stabilized the shot prior to rotobrushing then that's good. Your next step is to re-introduce the natural camera movements by inverse/reverse stabilizing the footage.

Snapshots of your comp as well as individual layers will allow others to better assist you.

Cheers
RoRK

AE Training in South East Asia. AE templates for sale and rental. Click here for more

Return to posts index

Cassius MarquesRe: Roto brush, again!
by on May 30, 2011 at 2:37:39 pm

Is your rotobrushed footage pre-rendered? It could be related to frame rate mismatch between your rotobrushed calculations and your desired render output.

Return to posts index

Ben BlackRe: Roto brush, again!
by on May 30, 2011 at 3:33:32 pm

No i did not pre render the stabalised movement before roto brushing, but i will try that now and get back to you!

Thanks for replying.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]