ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Animation workflow advice

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jacques GainesAnimation workflow advice
by on May 26, 2011 at 1:11:14 pm

Hello guys. I am new and need a little workflow advice. I am about to make an animation where I film hands making gestures: text and or drawings are created as a result of the hand gestures. The shot will be taken from the waste up. The background will most likely be a straight white background (if this does not make sense do not be shy). The animation is going to be a large website banner that will showcase the benefits of the client's products and services. The idea is to use the hands and the drawings to get the marketing message across. My voice over is taped and lasts roughly 45 seconds. Shapes and text will not be elaborate (maybe just white or black depending on what pops). Very simple animations. Here is my query.I know workflow is key, therefore, I just wanted to get advice about pre-prod, production, and post production. What are the things that you think I should do and what are the things that I shouldn't do. What mistakes should I not make etc. Any questions about what my final product are welcome.

I made alot of mistakes doing my first greenscreen and sometimes a little advice can save a lot of money.

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved