FORUMS: list search recent posts

Considering network server

COW Forums : SAN - Storage Area Networks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Smith
Considering network server
on Oct 24, 2016 at 2:16:09 pm

Good morning.

We are a primarily 3DS-MAX shop, but we do a bit of video. I'm considering adding a file server and curious whether there is a solution that will allow us to serve video as well. Not much money, so don't get too crazy on me! Any pointers to get me moving in the right direction? Maybe a canned solution for small outfits?

Thanks!
Scott

Return to posts index

Josh Phillippi
Re: Considering network server
on Oct 24, 2016 at 3:47:18 pm

Scott-

Good morning! There are plenty of solutions out there that would work and work well on a small budget. In particular ProMAX, they have a solution for small work groups that might be a great option. I would love to talk more about your workflow and discuss some of your options. We carry a number of solutions for small to mid size clients, in fact that is the focus of our business if providing affordable solutions for small to mid size clients. Please feel free to give me a call any time and we can talk more. Our consulting is free, and we pride ourselves on not being pushy and trying to sell our clients they don't need or can't afford. Hope to hear from you and hopefully help you find what you need.

Josh Phillippi
CEO / Founder
Piston Media Group
(888) 829-7320 x101
jp@pistonmediagroup.com
http://www.pistonmediagroup.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]