FORUMS: list search recent posts

EVA1 and Sennheiser AVX Wireless issue

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Paul Dag
EVA1 and Sennheiser AVX Wireless issue
on Jun 9, 2020 at 5:00:24 pm

I am having a problem using Sennheiser AVX Lav system with our Panasonic EVA1. When The receivers are plugged directly into the camera they keep losing single intermittently from the transmitter. If I unplug them from the camera and into a zoom h6 they work fine and do not drop out at all. Have tried re pairing, shutting off phantom power, shutting off the wi fi connect in the EVA and still having issues. Have anyone heard of anything like this? Have used it with a GH5 (with the audio extension) and also a Canon C300 with no issue.

Return to posts index

Eric Santiago
Re: EVA1 and Sennheiser AVX Wireless issue
on Jun 11, 2020 at 1:09:28 pm

Are you still having issues?
We went into Covid lockdown (gear packed away for months) and will be starting up next week (day job).
I can try and dig up our EVA-1 and wireless (forgot the model but its a Sennheiser).
I know we've never had issues with it.

Return to posts index

Paul Dag
Re: EVA1 and Sennheiser AVX Wireless issue
on Jun 11, 2020 at 2:01:21 pm

Thanks for the offer! It really is completely odd. We also have a G series Sennheiser and that works fine, it's just the direct plug AVX. I spoke to audio and video guys at B&H and it stumped them also. They also are going to see about sending it back to Sennheiser. It works fine with the Cannon C300, something about the EVA. Next thing I am going to try when I am in next week (covid light too) is plugging them into a cable and then into the EVA to just get the units away from the body.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]