FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lumix FZ200. Don't laugh...

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Reed
Lumix FZ200. Don't laugh...
on Jun 8, 2020 at 4:43:51 am

I'm just getting started filming stuff for youtube and this is the camera I have, and I won't be upgrading any time soon due to financial issues.

Wondering if anyone out there has experience with this camera as far as video recording goes, and has any tips or links to good tutorials?

(I've watched those by Graham Houghton who is pretty good) but the mor einfo, the merrier.

Cheers.

"Commitment is the enemy of resistance, for it is the serious promise to press on, to get up, no matter how many times you are knocked down." - David McNally

"There are no rules in filmmaking. Only sins. And the cardinal sin is dullness." – Frank Capra

Return to posts index

Eric Santiago
Re: Lumix FZ200. Don't laugh...
on Jun 8, 2020 at 12:31:01 pm

Ive had a GH3 an GH4 (personally) and now a EVA-1 (day job) and firmly believe Panasonic kicks ass ☺
The GH series worked well along as a B/C cam to my RED and the EVA-1 replaced our RED ONE at work.
If they are even a fraction of the above, I say its a decent product.
Have you checked YouTube on this one?
I am sure once you've shot what you need then get it in your computer, the rest is dependent on what you can achieve with it.

Return to posts index

Eric Santiago
on Jun 8, 2020 at 12:32:50 pm

I forgot to add that the specs are pretty cool for that price.

Return to posts index

Michael Reed
on Jun 11, 2020 at 1:56:46 am

Yeah I'll have to stick with it for a while too, because I priced a GH5 and... ouch !
One day.

"Commitment is the enemy of resistance, for it is the serious promise to press on, to get up, no matter how many times you are knocked down." - David McNally

"There are no rules in filmmaking. Only sins. And the cardinal sin is dullness." – Frank Capra

Return to posts index

Eric Santiago
on Jun 11, 2020 at 1:07:45 pm

When the GH5 was released a ton of GH4s dropped in price across the board.
I sold mine to a friend in need and almost picked up another just to get that feeling back :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]