FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to? Procedure for Using the Metadata Process on a SD Card for Clip Data

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel Monskey
How to? Procedure for Using the Metadata Process on a SD Card for Clip Data
on Jan 3, 2009 at 9:23:36 pm

Hi,
I have attended 2 seminars for the Panasonic HVX 200 camera (I have owned this model for 2 1/2 years and have been using the P2 cards for 8 months). One seminar was specifically instructional for the Meta Data system and the other covered it rather well along with other information. They suggested going to the Panasonic website to acquire the procedure file and the program to use the data and everything was super easy. I have since attempted this a few times, tried contacting the instructors (returned Email undeliverable), tried contacting the local Panasonic rep AND tried getting the info from the company that I bout the camrea from----no responses---great service eh? It looks like the programs are specific to certain things and will not work with all OS's.
Can someone give me exact instructions of what I need to acquire and how to do this for my system?
I am working with an Apple Powerbook G4 laptop using Final Cut Pro HD Suite 5.0.4.
Any other info needed?
Thank for your help.
Dan

Daniel Monskey

Return to posts index

Jan Crittenden Livingston
Re: How to? Procedure for Using the Metadata Process on a SD Card for Clip Data
on Jan 3, 2009 at 10:46:53 pm

Hi,

Go to http://www.panasonic.com/p2hd. Look under the resources area and you will find a Metadata Workflow paper, that has lots of pictures and step by step instructions. You will need to have either P2CMS, also downloadable from this same site under the download area, or a third party product like P2 Log Pro from Imagine Products or Raylight from DV Film.

Good Luck,

Jan

Jan Crittenden Livingston
Product Manager, HPX500, HVX200, DVX100
Panasonic Broadcast & TV Systems

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]