MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

my object / material is frizzy in the render

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Abilasha Jayashri
my object / material is frizzy in the render
on Jun 1, 2020 at 2:41:29 pm

Hi everyone,

I am pretty new to doing 3d Animation at home, but haven't seem to find the right thread so I am likely to ask my question here.

How do I pose it clearly?

I work with different 3d Animation software such as Unreal, C4d and so on. I noticed in the real time viewer in Unreal that my material went to be a little frizzy. Anyhow I didn't care until yesterday, when I rendered something that I made just to start with C4D; I eventually explicitly rendered what I had encountered before: frizziness in my images. U know, I have reflection and transparency, that make the object look have a certain frizziness, but nevertheless, the whole physicality of my object (not the hdri sky) seems to be very frizzy (in the rendered image afterwards only) in its substance and I don't know where to begin to fix this issue.

I might post three images of my rendering, so that one can see the problem. Hope you guys can help. U might download the three images, since there is only slight difference; one might watch it close one after another to see the frizzy difference.

I hope it's "just a single button to be clicking" to fix it ☺

Thanks so much in advance,

Abilasha

Return to posts index

Frank Feijen
Re: my object / material is frizzy in the render
on Jun 2, 2020 at 8:07:23 am

What are your render settings (and most specifically, antialiasing)?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]