MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Exporting an animation for club visuals

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dominic Ewer
Exporting an animation for club visuals
on Jun 1, 2020 at 11:53:26 am

Hi guys,

Apologise if this is obvious, but I'm new to C4D so would really appreciate some help ☺

I have created an animation for my club night, and have just contacted the events manager on the screen size.

He has said it is a 295cm x 165cm (133” screen).

I'm trying to work out the best render settings to fit the screen. It is going to take a day or so to render, and I wont be able to test the visuals on the screen until close to the event so I'm keen to get it right the first time.

What would you suggest are the best settings to retain the best quality and fit for the screen?

Again, sorry if this is obvious.

Thank you!! Dom

Return to posts index

Sam Treadway
Re: Exporting an animation for club visuals
on Jun 2, 2020 at 4:16:43 am

Considering most cinemas have only upgraded to 4k digital projector in the last decade and that you probably didn't even notice the 2k to 4k upres, and considering the average cinema screen size is around 540 inches (4 times the size of your screen in question), you will be fine rendering at HD. The quality will depend a great deal on the projector and the lighting situation in the environment. Lighting in a club may throw a lot of unwanted color variation into the image anyway.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]