MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

How to Use Moves By Maxon for Face Capture Data?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Kozick
How to Use Moves By Maxon for Face Capture Data?
on Apr 11, 2020 at 1:43:15 am

Hello,

There are three videos included in the Moves By Maxon Overview page -https://www.cineversity.com/vidplaylist/moves_by_maxon/moves_by_maxon_overv....

They serve as a great way to get started.  They cover 1) Overview, 2) Download and Install, and 3) Capturing Motion Capture Data.

I'm interested in using the Face Capture function for a Fuse/Mixamo .fbx character I've imported into C4D R21.

I've installed the Moves by Maxon functionality into R21 and the Moves by Maxon app into my iPhone.  I've successfully captured facial data on the iPhone and transferred it to C4D.  So far, so good.

But,  I've been unable to locate any instructions on what to do next.  How do you transfer the face capture data to the object figure?  While the face capture object is active, the Attribute Manager > Object will have a Help button in the lower area. That is of some help as a reference, but it is not a tutorial of the steps and processes necessary to transfer the face capture data to the object.

It would be helpful if additional videos were added to walk through the steps involved after the motion capture data is transferred to C4D.  I have done what I can to bring this to the attention of Cineversity.  They put together the initial set of videos mentioned above and did a good job with those videos.

But in the meantime, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to locate more information on the steps involved in using Moves by Maxon - beyond importing the facial data into C4D - especially for face capture data.  How do you transfer the face capture data to the figure/object?

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.  Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]