MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

An alive fried egg?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mohsen Amini
An alive fried egg?
on Mar 7, 2020 at 2:19:14 pm
Last Edited By Mohsen Amini on Mar 8, 2020 at 10:26:21 am

Hello dear guys. I could not work with C4D for a while and kinda lost some of my knowledge. so I would really appreciate a jump start on my current project. I am trying to make a fried egg animation. well, more like an alive fried egg. imagine we have a simple sphere and that is what's inside the egg. so when you release it, it should go toward the floor exactly like when we are making a fried egg. and then there should be the main center part which is a bit spherical and also some flatten parts around it as egg whites. just like the egg is the pan. I want also some good controls over the animation. not in falling part but on the surface I want to move this as if it is alive. sniffing around and slithering toward a target. maybe in midway, it goes over another object and devours it. the movement like a creepy snail or something. also, I think we need the total physic and collision for that. so which controls, dynamics or deformers do you think I should use? I am using R21.
PS: I made some progress and put the file. can anyone suggest good things to improve, please?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3r81c31a7afun4/Test%20egg%201.c4d?dl=0
Note: only the character looks like a fried egg. it is not an actual egg. so no need to understand how eggs might move.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]