MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

C4D - Setting Up a Camera for an Extremely Tall Still Image

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alexander Lieberman
C4D - Setting Up a Camera for an Extremely Tall Still Image
on Jul 22, 2019 at 9:53:39 pm

Hi! I am having trouble trying to set up a parallel camera for a very tall composition.

I have tried playing with the camera and output settings, but I do not know the optimal way to frame and render the entire thing. I would like the quality to be as high as possible, since it will end up being printed as a very large poster.

I am using sketch and toon, with cloned strokes, overshooting, and a bunch of other factors that complicate things, since changing the camera and output settings changes how it looks, even when I have made it resolution independent.

I've been trying to figure out the optimal way to render this for a while now.

I've attached a screenshot for context, but I would love for it to be framed as I have with the interactive render region, just very very large with every part as clear as possible, and my sketch and toon lines not getting scaled up or down.

I fear that I may be overcomplicating things, but I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you so so much!!

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: C4D - Setting Up a Camera for an Extremely Tall Still Image
on Jul 23, 2019 at 1:58:32 am

that should just be Render Settings/Output - set the width and height to be whatever you want up to the max of the version of C4D you have (that 128000 pixels in both directions with R20)

Return to posts index

Alexander Lieberman
Re: C4D - Setting Up a Camera for an Extremely Tall Still Image
on Jul 23, 2019 at 2:50:50 am

Crystal clear, and everything is working perfectly.

Thank you so much Brian!

I don't know why I was having those issues before. The resolution independent function is working just fine as well, and my strokes aren't being scaled up or down.

I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]