MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Jpeg sequence not working when rendering C4D R19

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Muhammad Yusha
Jpeg sequence not working when rendering C4D R19
on May 18, 2019 at 5:01:01 pm

Hey,

I'm working on a project where im using a voronoi fracture to break through a ground in a motion tracked footage using c4d, in simple words I've tracked the camera using c4d and voronoi fracture is used to break a simple ground plane. But the problem is that the jpeg image sequence is not playing when i render it, Its just stuck on one frame (it plays in the motion tracker of c4d though).

I've tried checking the box "Animate Preview" in the material. Doesn't work.

But the same footage in mov format works perfectly but then afterwards when imported in after effects, it doesnt sync with the backplate so I decided to do this all in jpeg sequences so i could keep the track of the exact frames and stay in sync. I might have missed something in the details so you can ask me more details about the project.

I wanna deliver the work asap so please give me a solution to this. Thanks in advance ☺

Sincerely,
Muhammad Yusha

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: Jpeg sequence not working when rendering C4D R19
on May 22, 2019 at 9:19:24 pm

perhaps too late now but for future info, jpegs should work but when using images it's necessary to click on the image name in the texture, which should take you to the Bitmap Shader dialog, and then hit the Calculate button in the Animation tab there (or enter the Start and End Frame numbers yourself) to let it know what images are being used. That all assumes the image files are named sequentially.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]