MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Why is image blurred when added to an object

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Moomal Haris
Why is image blurred when added to an object
on Apr 28, 2019 at 2:16:30 am

Hello, I just started learning to use cinema 4 day (first day)... I was trying to add an image to a plane object with cloth effect l. I am able to get everything fine except one major issue...Whenever I add an image (jpeg) it comes out blurry... I have tried to play around with different sizes... always blurry.. however when I add the same image to the background it's absolutely fine!! (Ex... if I am making a flag and try to add an image to that flag the image looks really blurred) any help? What am I doing wrong ?

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: Why is image blurred when added to an object
on Apr 28, 2019 at 3:45:13 am

in the material tag (once you place the material on the object) there is a setting in the Editor tab 'Texture Preview Size' it's default value is Default and you can increase the values to see if it gets sharper. I don't know the details but the help says the default is dependent on the graphics card so depending on what yours is your results may vary. Or at least as I read it. The background object is unaffected by that setting so it will always only be affected by the quality of the image. If you have clear background object the image must be big enough, so try the Texture Preview Size.

Return to posts index

Moomal Haris
Re: Why is image blurred when added to an object
on Apr 28, 2019 at 6:49:35 am

Thanky you so much!! It's working :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]