MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Dialing in word reveal behavior i lyric video.

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg Sage
Dialing in word reveal behavior i lyric video.
on Apr 26, 2019 at 6:25:24 pm
Last Edited By Greg Sage on Apr 27, 2019 at 12:12:24 am

I need to make a lyric vid, and considering doing so in c4d. I was originally planning on doing it in AE, so I already have per word markers set in Premiere.

1) Are there any particular pros and cons I should be aware of doing busy kinetic typography in c4d before I spend a lot of time digging in? I would think it would render much quicker to do it in c4d than in AE with something like Element 3d, right?

2) Is there some plugin, script, effect, or other means to have more control over springy behavior beyond the strength slider in spring mode on delay effector?

3) Snce I already have painstakingly created markers in Premiere, what's the best way to export those so they are somehow available in c4d?

4) Is there a best practice for being able to use just a single keyframe per word, and globally dialing in the reveal timing (reveal would need to start 20-30 frames before each marker)?

5) Is there some simple way when using Mograph Text to apply the vibrate tag so that it treats each letter as a single object? Any other means of achieving separate "wiggle" per letter? Actually, what I'd really LIKE to do is have subtle vibration per letter, and then also separate subtle vibration per word. Any way to dial this in?

6) Since there are hundreds of individual reveals, what's a best practice for resource efficiency? Uncheck each item until it's ready to reveal? Is that (or other equivalent) automateale? If so, and it needs to turn on 20 frames or so before the keyframe for that word being fully revealed, can enabling/disabling it be handled via the same script or other means that still allows a single keyframe per reveal?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]