MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

This text is yellow for some reason.

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gage Ullman
This text is yellow for some reason.
on Apr 19, 2019 at 7:24:13 pm

I was working on a project with a mograph color shader and some effectors when I noticed some text wasn't effector-ing right. And it was yellow. I made a new project to isolate it and one by one eliminated things that I thought might be the cause. Finally, I ended up with just the motext object, and this is twisting my brain inside out so I was wondering if anyone had any idea what's going on in this picture. I haven't regularly used C4d in maybe six years, so if it's something obvious, I apologize.

-no material
-use color is off
-no lights in the scene.

As a note, if I add an effector, the color mode of the effector will override this color.

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
Re: This text is yellow for some reason.
on Apr 19, 2019 at 8:16:23 pm

Sounds odd. Is that same issue present if you quit and restart C4D and reopen that simplified example project? If so, upload it and I will see if I get the same behavior. (Just drag that project into the reply window)

Return to posts index

Gage Ullman
on Apr 19, 2019 at 8:21:52 pm

So as I continued to mess around with it, I added effectors and removed them and somehow the color got reset. I'm still not sure exactly what was going on. My thinking right now is that it's a glitch that has something to do with using multiple color effectors and removing them... like the effector sets the MoText color and then when you delete it, the color doesn't reset. Maybe. If I figure it out, I'll post about it, because now I'm not sure how the problem went away.

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
on Apr 19, 2019 at 8:46:31 pm

Yes it does sound like a glitch. Post back if you need help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]