MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Rigged hand can't pick up the rope

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Artur Shakur
Rigged hand can't pick up the rope
on Feb 1, 2019 at 10:19:30 am

Hello everyone,
I stumbled upon weird idea of making animation in which model of a hand picks up a wire with electric plug, and inserts it into the electric socket. Everything went well until I had to apply tags and mess around with dynamics.

My first failure was when i decided to constrain points to the electric socket and back of TV. So it would hang like real wire. Unfortunatelly Hair Tags don't work with Simulation Tags and so called "rope" (sweeped spline with a circle) started to falling down through the parquet. Changing the gravity almost worked but my rigged model (of a hand) went through the wire model like a casper ghost through the wooden doors -> and i don't know why! I've added Hair Collider so Hair Tag with Hair Tag should work, right?

Second idea: I've recived hint from someone on other (c4d based) forum, and (from what i've understood) was to make Cubes that are connected in line by CV Dynamic Connector. He sent me the project already made, but i've wanted to recreate it. And i managed to do it, but it still doesn't work with my rigged hand!

I Don't know what to do anymore, please help.

Underneath you can find link to my project, but it can be also found in my profile shared files.
https://mega.nz/#!YiAWjSqQ!QpL7JtUOKvOJMVOKMLdYtxxGIIOFgnnDPxL-qRgZAhA

Return to posts index

Artur Shakur
Re: Rigged hand can't pick up the rope
on Feb 1, 2019 at 5:44:33 pm

Or... can i resize this blocks without making bigger space between them? klocki.png

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]