MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Newbie Question. Use Jiggle (any) object on grouped Null

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Moog Gravett
Newbie Question. Use Jiggle (any) object on grouped Null
on Jan 4, 2019 at 12:39:59 pm

Hi folks,

Just dipping my toes back into the water of 3d after years away. I've been an after effects chap for 15 years but decided it's time to learn something new.

I want to be able to use Jiggle on an animated Null, which contains several objects to add bounce to a scale up.

I've worked out how to do it on a single object, but when I group them, it won't work. It's an obvious user / workflow error, but I can't seem to find the correct search terms to offer me any solution.

Hope someone will take pity on a fresh 3d face :)

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: Newbie Question. Use Jiggle (any) object on grouped Null
on Jan 4, 2019 at 8:17:19 pm

From the Help
"As with any Deformer, this one can be made a Child of an object in order to deform that object. Jiggle differs from other Deformers in that it does not affect all objects with which it is grouped below a Parent Object. This is due to the fact that Jiggle must trace the movement of all points it affects. If you want the Jiggle Deformer to affect multiple objects, all objects must be assigned their own Deformer."

C4D Help is contextual, just hover the mouse over a parameter in the object manager and it will take you to the help for whatever you are over

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]