MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

How do I make the shader effector function properly in this scene I am creating?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Penny Wayne
How do I make the shader effector function properly in this scene I am creating?
on Dec 22, 2018 at 7:36:41 pm

Hello there! So in this video I am going to send, I have two different systems of comparison I want to show which both uses the shader effector. One of them is just a basic cube that is cloned and the other is a rectangular plane which is spline wrapped to a tracer tracing the the cube via cloners. As you can see, the issue is that when I make the traced cubed move, the transparency spazzes out and goes haywire, whereas the cloned cubes are perfectly at the speed at how I want them to randomize. Note that the traced parts start to get slower and less hectic as the cube slows down. It would be fantastic If I can get that traced system to function at the same speed in terms of transparency. I know about the random effector, but I do not want to use it. I want to use the shader effector. Any ideas and possible solutions would be greatly appreciated.
12972_noiseproblem.mp4.zip

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]