MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

some more controls over dynamics?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mohsen Amini
some more controls over dynamics?
on Dec 2, 2018 at 12:41:39 am

hey guys. in many projects, I encounter this issue that when we do dynamics we have not much control over objects and their animations. only we can try some options to make dynamics better and maybe use force and .. to gather them somewhere. so what if we really need to make some cool dynamic animation and yet at last objects go to the place that we want? I guess disabling dynamic in keyframe afterward, is not working. I remember I used wrap spline to carry objects and deliver them to another object using strength inheritance effector. so what do you think about dynamic guys? thanks

Return to posts index

Harry Hoag
Re: some more controls over dynamics?
on Dec 3, 2018 at 9:38:50 am

Yeah definitely a bit of the nature of dynamics. Animate everything by hand! You'll get full control!

Or... you could try a bit of follow position / rotation in the dynamics tag. Inheritance effector is always a bit of a fail safe for me, have one cloner doing roughly the correct dynamics and another doing super controlled motion then you can just mix between the two animations with inheritance. Also linking to xparticle motion... maybe just avoid dynamics for things that need to do specific things! haha.

I don't think there's any magic bullet really, the point of dynamics is to control lots of thing naturally, if you control their movement too much it starts to look unnatural... so not sure.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]