MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Team render weird output

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mohsen Amini
Team render weird output
on Nov 27, 2018 at 6:47:19 pm

hey everyone. when im using effectors, for example, to build up a structure and when I do team render with 4 computers it makes some mistakes in output. maybe because of those delay springs I used, computers cant calculate the way they suppose to? normal render with local pc is fine :/ I attached both outputs. this really slows me down. in scenes with delay effectors, I can't use team render and should only use the main machine :|
thanks, guys.

12912_correct.mp4.zip
12913_wrong.mp4.zip

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: Team render weird output
on Nov 27, 2018 at 7:31:46 pm

try using Mograph Cache tags for cloners with dynamic type effectors on.

Return to posts index

Mohsen Amini
on Nov 27, 2018 at 11:48:31 pm

well every time I try something to improve my workflow in c4d something worse happens 😃 it took 5 mins to cache all of my clones and c4d file is 3GB now :)) and c4d took 8GB of Ram and thats all I have, so very laggy and can't do anything. anyway ill try to get it somewhere. Thanks man ^_^

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on Nov 28, 2018 at 3:58:03 pm

it looks like only the last set of clones are the problem, are you caching only those or everything?

Return to posts index

Mohsen Amini
on Nov 28, 2018 at 4:57:11 pm

well, I'm just experiencing everything. so much stuff I need to know in c4d. here I used cache for all cloners. but ill do only for delay effectors also to see what happens. thanks, m8

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]