MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

random changes in object shape

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mohsen Amini
random changes in object shape
on Nov 25, 2018 at 9:51:13 am

hello guys. you see these beautiful shingles?

I could make them with cloning some different looking meshes. but it was a time-consuming job making those shapes. I used ffd on meshes. also tried the lwcad plugin which is awesome but still could not get this result. finally there was a cool way for manipulating deformers properties by xpresso and yet I'm not sure which deformer can get the result. maybe you guys know better solutions to make a bunch of cubic shapes with different looks?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: random changes in object shape
on Nov 25, 2018 at 6:40:27 pm

not that many shingles there, every second row is a repeat, mostly the same excepting for slight angle differences in the shingles and the window and chimney areas of course. There might be one change in the tile 3rd row down 3rd tile from the left but it's a little hard to make out because lighting flattens it and what looks like compression artifacting messes with it so maybe a change there or maybe not. Otherwise it's simpler than it looks at first glance.
The brown house is the same as the red, at least the bit that can be seen.

Return to posts index

Mohsen Amini
Re: random changes in object shape
on Nov 25, 2018 at 10:43:08 pm

hey man. yea that might be not so hard but i always look for rigs. thats very easy for future changes. anyway i made a very basic rig with Discplacer and blend mode in cloner. thats cool now. thanks for the help ^_^

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]