MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

How to animate object to video

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Izzy Rogers
How to animate object to video
on Sep 5, 2018 at 9:52:05 pm

Hi - I created a 3d eyeball in Cinema 4d and I am trying to add it to my 13 sec., video where I place the eyeball to a face that is moving in the video. I'm basically replacing the eyes that is in the video with my 3d eyes. I need to animate the 3d eyes with the movement of the face in the video --which is in After Effects CC 2018 (the latest version).

How can I do this? I tried to use my AE to try to animate my 3d (Cinema 4d) eyeball, I could not do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: How to animate object to video
on Sep 5, 2018 at 11:44:50 pm

what version of C4D do you have?

Return to posts index

Iz Rog
on Sep 6, 2018 at 12:58:02 am

I have Cinema 4d R19.068. I also had to manually track the eyes in my video because the way it was shot made it too difficult to use the 3d camera tracker. I had to use the motion tracker (tracked it frame by frame), and placed the data in a null layer. So, I would also need to know how to use my motion tracker data (if possible) in c4d with my video, and where I can add my eyeball object to it (and adjust it as needed) before putting it back to my 13 sec., timeline AE. Thanks again for your help...(:

FYI - the res., is 3840x2160, at 23.976 fps for the project. Thanks again!
Iz

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on Sep 6, 2018 at 3:47:26 pm

that's what I was wondering do you have the ability to track the eyes but since you've already done it you're past me as I don't have/use AE. I'd look at Noseman's tutorials or GSG - Steve may know more though

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]