MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

What is the best way to make it look like a bite's been taken out of my mo-text?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hilary Tsai
What is the best way to make it look like a bite's been taken out of my mo-text?
on Aug 31, 2018 at 8:32:40 am

I need to make my 3D text look like someone's taken a bite out of the corner, like it were made of candy or something. I'm working with simple extruded text, with no intricate texture yet; but I'd like to know if there's a good way to approach the bite part. I want it to have the impression of teeth marks, as well as some "crumbs" being emitted. It does not have to be super realistic-looking, but it does have to look like a distinct bite as opposed to just a fracture. Does anyone have any advice on how to achieve this?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Emir Bojorquez
Re: What is the best way to make it look like a bite's been taken out of my mo-text?
on Aug 31, 2018 at 3:12:45 pm

You could start with something like this example. For the crumbs you could try with particles.

12684_examplebite.c4d.zip

Good Luck

Imagination is the best tool...

Return to posts index

Hilary Tsai
Re: What is the best way to make it look like a bite's been taken out of my mo-text?
on Sep 10, 2018 at 5:59:39 am

Thank you Emir!! This is exactly what I hoped to achieve, and sorry for the late response! I will follow this method of doing the bite and add particles in Ae:)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]