MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Is there a max limit to integer condition node inputs?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Seth Baldwin
Is there a max limit to integer condition node inputs?
on May 18, 2018 at 7:55:16 pm

Hello,

I ran into my biggest issue yet, which I don't even know is possible to fix... It's either I'm the first person to discover this or I'm missing something because I can't find any information about this online.

I've setup 234 different integer buttons in my user data. Linked the user data node containing the 234 integers to 234 different compare nodes each outputting the correct corresponding integer number, they all individually go through a basic range mapper all outputting the same numbers. All the range mappers are linked to 234 math:add nodes which contains 234 different colors individually, all 234 different math:add nodes connect to one single main condition node, so I've setup 234 different inputs for the condition node. I also set my switch to the main user data integer node. To finish it off that condition node outputs to a lighting fixture's color. So essentially I have 234 different integer buttons that change the color of my light to 234 different colors depending on which I click. Now that we've got that out of the way, let's get to the issue.

Everything is exactly the same. Copied and Pasted from the start, but as soon as I linked integer number "160", It would not, no matter what I checked and tried output ANYTHING. Every single integer number past 160 will not output the function assigned to it, even though they are all connected exactly the same. So this got me thinking, is 160 the limit to which integers stop functioning? Is there really a limit? or am I missing something all together.

I've attached many pictures illustrating my issue below, Hopefully someone can help.

Cheers
Seth

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]