MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Is it possible to link light color tint to an xpresso slider?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Seth Baldwin
Is it possible to link light color tint to an xpresso slider?
on May 18, 2018 at 2:30:13 pm

Hey, I’m currently in the process of developing industry film assists in 3D, like lighting fixtures and such, currently building an Arri Skypanel S60 and am matching the funcatlity and display options as close as possible through user data xpresso sliders and buttons. So far I’ve made the fixture photometrically accurate and dimmerable through a simple percentage slider, setup three switchable integer color modes (CCT), (HSI) and (Rosco Gels). First one containing a color temperature slider from 2800 to 10000 K, second containing hue and saturation sliders and the last one holding 600 different switchable rosco gel colours.

Where I’m stuck is in my first color mode (CCT) where the color temperature slider is, I also want to make a green and magenta tint color slider, only issue I’ve run into is I can’t seem to find any node options allowing something this specific to funcation, I know it exists through the basic cinema 4D color wheel options but I can’t seem to figure out how to specifically link that in xpresso to a slider, not even the colorspace node supplies it through my efforts. So my question is, can green and magenta color control be possibly linked in xpresso to a user data slider or are there only options through python?

Cheers!
Seth

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]