MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Items in fractures becoming invisible

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jesper Franck
Items in fractures becoming invisible
on Apr 27, 2018 at 3:49:43 pm

I had an issue yesterday where all the nulls in a fractures became invisible, i could not figure out how to fix it, so i gave up. Today, after i fixed the issue by making the contents in the fracture from scratch, the objects inside 4 other of my fractures became invisible! I've looked online and cant seem to find anyone with the same issue.

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
Re: Items in fractures becoming invisible
on Apr 27, 2018 at 8:55:50 pm

Post the project file to see if anyone can duplicate the problem.

Return to posts index

Jesper Franck
on Apr 27, 2018 at 10:18:28 pm

https://f1.creativecow.net/12370/12370

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
on Apr 28, 2018 at 2:50:20 am

I tried your file in both R18 and R19 and see the same thing that you referenced: the fracture objects disappear at frame 701. I don't see any obvious reason why, but I haven't had time to dig in deeper. I'll let you know if I can find an answer.

Return to posts index

Jesper Franck
on Apr 28, 2018 at 11:32:43 am

That is intentional, actually. What i mean is that everything except the cube explosion and the text that comes up at 108 isn't visible to me. If you can see it, do you think there might be something i have to change in my settings? Im using R19 if that information is to any use. Im used to working in R14, so some things are kinda new to me.

Return to posts index

Jesper Franck
on Apr 28, 2018 at 11:36:05 am

Also, i can't pre-render in this project anymore. Works normally in other projects, though.

Return to posts index

Jesper Franck
on Apr 28, 2018 at 11:45:10 am

I tried rendering, everything shows up, but it seems almost impossible for me to work on it more, since i cant see it. Let me know if you figure something out.

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on Apr 28, 2018 at 1:11:16 pm

I find if I remove one set of letters from a single null in a fracture, then put it back, the whole fracture becomes visible (at least when the scale isn't 0).
Why not build the letters from one spline and use the hidden selections to have different colors on the caps/roundings and sides and dispense with the nulls?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]