MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Rotation attributes in wrong order in Timeline? (R19)

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Bentley
Rotation attributes in wrong order in Timeline? (R19)
on Apr 22, 2018 at 11:07:33 pm

Is it just me? I don't remember this being an issue before. Rotation has always been listed as HPB either from left to right or top to bottom. Its that way in the attributes and the coordinates manager.
Why in the F curves and keyframes list in the timeline is it PHB?
The RGB colors of the curves are in the correct order but have been reassigned. This has to be a bug, no?

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
Re: Rotation attributes in wrong order in Timeline? (R19)
on Apr 23, 2018 at 12:19:41 am

R18 and R19 both list it as PHB in the Timeline, and similarly assign the colors RGB to PHB respectively for the curves, but I noticed in the help files (which often have screenshots from older versions) it shows HPB vertically.

I could tell you why, but then... well, you know.

Return to posts index

Steve Bentley
on Apr 23, 2018 at 1:02:35 am

I skipped 18 and went right from 16 to 19. I checked the manual as well and started scratching my head. Well at least there's nothing wrong with my install. Most of the stuff of late has been tweaks to legacy projects so I've kept an R16 hanging around. I think that's why I haven't noticed it till now.
Thanks for the reality correction.

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
on Apr 23, 2018 at 3:38:06 pm

I'm guessing that whoever programmed the timeline interface just made a subtle goof in the latest versions of C4D, for I can't imagine any scenario where changing the order would be advantageous. At first I thought that it might be a labeling error (as in P was really H), but as far as I can tell it's just the listing order that is goofed up, as everything seems to work properly.

As far as reality is concerned, I hear that it is highly overrated. At least that's what many voices in the media, and our current administration, would like us to think. ;)

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on Apr 23, 2018 at 5:45:31 pm

Haven’t used it and I’m nowhere near a computer now but there is a new preference for rotation order, don’t know if it applies but it’s there somewhere.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]