MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Object Tracker Nulls

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Davis
Object Tracker Nulls
on Apr 18, 2018 at 11:37:31 am

Hi All,
I am reaching out again to the community to see if anyone can help.

I am using C4D R19 and the Motion Tracker

If you look at the image I have uploaded you will see I have about 8 track points on a piece of footage. I then convert them to the object tracker and solve. This creates a bunch of nulls for the track points.

My next step is to use the tracer object set to connect all objects. However, they do not act like normal nulls as I can not see any tracer lines between the null objects. I have tried creating new nulls and made them children of the Object tracker nulls. It still does not work. I think it is because they are inside the object tracker that they don't work.

I am going to try constraints to see if I can get better results. I just want to see if anyone has had this problem and what they did to solve the problem.

Thanks

screenshot2018-04-18at12.27.10.png

Return to posts index

Steve Bentley
Re: Object Tracker Nulls
on Apr 18, 2018 at 3:34:11 pm

Stupid question but have you chosen connect all objects? Are all the nulls in the tracer link box (you can't just put the parent null in there).
Even with them inside the tracker you should be able to put the "child" nulls of the tracker object inside the link box of the tracer.
Worst case you could make a list of nulls out of the ones in the tracker and link those to a list of stunt nulls in expresso and use the stunt nulls in the tracer link box.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]