MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Undo View Shortcut Not Working

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jaykey del Mar
Undo View Shortcut Not Working
on Mar 1, 2018 at 3:42:03 pm

Hello! I'm just recently learning Cinema 4D and I'm encountering this weird issue: my Ctrl+Shift+Z is not working.

The rest of my shortcuts work, except for this. I tried deleting my prefs folder and restarting the program, but it just refuses to work. I can, however, manually go to View / Undo View. This may not be severely limiting in my workflow, but it's just aggravating to be unable to use the necessary shortcut. I've been combing through forums to find similar problems but can't find any.

If anyone can help or has any idea how to solve this, please let me know. Thank you!

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: Undo View Shortcut Not Working
on Mar 1, 2018 at 4:47:07 pm

I'd check Window/Customization/Customize Commands and search Undo to see if the shortcut is still properly associated with Undo View as a start

Return to posts index

Jaykey del Mar
on Mar 2, 2018 at 7:37:51 am

Yeah, the shortcut is still linked with Undo View. :|

Return to posts index

Steve Bentley
on Mar 17, 2018 at 11:38:44 am

Check that the you can undo the view manually in the view in question (under View in each view's menu).
I have a terrible time with the hotkeys not sticking and I'd say every third launch I'm reminding C4D of one or another shortcut which seems to bring its memory back for them all. Its usually a permissions issue with where the prefs file is written.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]