MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Plain Effector effecting opacity of clones (Alpha Color Shader not working) - Completely Lost...

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ray Zane
Plain Effector effecting opacity of clones (Alpha Color Shader not working) - Completely Lost...
on Feb 3, 2018 at 7:49:16 pm

I am applying a plain effector to a cloner full of simple triangles and have already applied the Color Shader to each of the materials of the shapes within the Cloner.

* I have set the Cloner color to black.
* Color Mode is on
*Blending Mode is Default
* Tried toggling Alpha/Strength
* All of this does nothing and I am completely lost...

The effector is effecting Rotation/Position/Scale, but this color idea is not working like seen in other tutorials. Please help.

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
Re: Plain Effector effecting opacity of clones (Alpha Color Shader not working) - Completely Lost...
on Feb 3, 2018 at 9:19:19 pm

Could you provide a link to the specific tutorial you are trying to follow, and describe exactly what you are trying to accomplish?

Return to posts index

Ray Zane
Re: Plain Effector effecting opacity of clones (Alpha Color Shader not working) - Completely Lost...
on Feb 4, 2018 at 3:23:15 pm

Nevermind! I figured it out.

I had to apply the color shader to each of the materials first before adding the effector. Weird issue but nonetheless it worked.

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
on Feb 4, 2018 at 4:03:45 pm

Great. Thanks for following up.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]