MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Distortion in moving meshes after rendering

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ioanna Bar
Distortion in moving meshes after rendering
on Jan 26, 2018 at 3:36:05 am

So I've been trying to deal with this problem for a while and no matter how many times I change the settings, the outcome is the same.
I have this subwoofer which is activated by the sound effector, as well as an emitter with bouncing balls. In the preview everything seems to work perfectly but when I try to render it the moving meshes are distorted while the still ones look alright. At first the subwoofer didn't move at all but I changed the Fields settings to Even First which helped with the problem.
Here's a shot of the rendered animation:
rendered.png

I have very basic skills with C4D so I would appreciate any piece of advice.

Return to posts index

Michael Goldberg
Re: Distortion in moving meshes after rendering
on Jan 27, 2018 at 4:57:05 am

Hi,
It looks like you're getting the fields since you're rendering fields. My guess is that will look fine when you place that into a compositing program and set the interpolation to fields. With that said, I don't ever render fields. If you're looking for smoother motion, you could simply increase your frame rate and render frames. So, if the animation is 30 fps, render to 60 fps, and you'll get smoother motion. Hope that makes sense.

Mike

Return to posts index

Ioanna Bar
on Jan 27, 2018 at 11:17:50 pm

Hi Mike,
I took your advice and didn't render fields but then the subwoofer doesn't budge at all( it is connected to a sound effector). However, when I added Motion Blur it worked just like it should but then the spheres get too much of it. If I lower the Shutter Speed, the movement of the subwoofer is restricted and it doesn't interact with the balls for some reason.

Return to posts index

Ioanna Bar
on Jan 27, 2018 at 11:20:54 pm

This is how it looks when the subwoofer works fine:
blur.png

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]