MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

how to get out of customization window in C4D

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Prem Kumarhow to get out of customization window in C4D
by on Sep 22, 2016 at 4:27:01 am

Hi all,

I am having an issue in cinema 4D. I am stuck at the customization window of cinema 4D due to which I am not able to get the normal menu items as I used to get earlier. It would be a great help if some one can provide a solution to that.
Here is the link to the issue I am getting:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzDMmdBHhte2c3pUZ1NJLWVnRkU

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Jim ScottRe: how to get out of customization window in C4D
by on Sep 22, 2016 at 5:44:17 am

Very interesting. I have never seen that before. In Window > Customization, all I see is Customize Commands, Menus, and Palettes. How did you get to the Customization window in the first place? I would think that quitting and restarting C4D would get you back to your Startup (User) layout.

Good luck.

Return to posts index

Prem KumarRe: how to get out of customization window in C4D
by on Sep 22, 2016 at 5:57:45 am

Tried that several times. It did not work. Though I am getting Menu bar in other layouts like Tracking, Sculpting etc but has the problem with the standard and startup layout. I just went to customize layout (user layout) and got stuck in that only... Tried loading layout also but in vain.

Return to posts index

Jim ScottRe: how to get out of customization window in C4D
by on Sep 22, 2016 at 3:42:18 pm

You could try trashing (or temporarily removing) the C4D preferences folder. To find it go to Edit > Preferences (or CMD + E) and click on "Open Preferences Folder" at the bottom of the window. Also trash your new.c4d file in the Cinema 4D RXX application folder. This should reset everything to factory defaults. Or reinstall C4D. Or give Maxon support a call, which may be the wisest and easiest.

Best of luck.

Return to posts index

Prem KumarRe: how to get out of customization window in C4D
by on Sep 23, 2016 at 5:31:17 am

Thank you, I will give it a try...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]