MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Combine multiple camera tracks into one camera

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan MarkkulaCombine multiple camera tracks into one camera
by on Jul 20, 2016 at 2:23:34 pm

I am doing a green screen shoot, the entire set will be digital. But I will be needing to combine multiple 'shots' into one long take. When I do a camera track in C4d each shot tracks great, but how can I combine all the tracked cameras into one long continuous camera. The morph camera doesn't seem to be quite what I need because the transition between cameras is not editable. (i need the camera to continue looking hand held)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: Combine multiple camera tracks into one camera
by on Jul 20, 2016 at 5:14:12 pm

Not sure I understand how your scene is set up. Did you do one long shot with a single camera that you broke up for tracking purposes? Or is it multiple shots with different cameras (or POV or FL) that you just want to string together, so the POV/FL doesn't necessarily match up from one to the next?

Return to posts index

Ryan MarkkulaRe: Combine multiple camera tracks into one camera
by on Jul 20, 2016 at 5:17:58 pm

Sorry, so the whole shoot is POV. There are real actors in the scenes, however the rest of the scene will be CGI. We don't have enough green screen to shoot the whole thing as one shot, so we are only shooting the scenes with people in them, individually.

So multiple shots, but it should all look like one long take. I need to combine the multiple tracked cameras into one long camera shot.

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: Combine multiple camera tracks into one camera
by on Jul 20, 2016 at 6:00:32 pm

Okay, so you should be able to use a Stage Object to switch between the cameras.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]