MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Scale camera (viewport zoom) - C4D Lite

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jasper de BruinScale camera (viewport zoom) - C4D Lite
by on Jun 29, 2016 at 11:22:31 am

I'm just trying out C4D Lite that comes with After Effects. I'm used to navigating my camera as followed:

Camera rotation - LMB
Camera zoom - RMB
Camera move - MMB

When I try to zoom in the viewport, it rotates the camera instead of zooming. So it appears to be C4D made these settings for me:
Camera Rotation - LMB or RMB
Camera Zoom - none
Camera Move - MMB

However when I check customise commands, it is set correct (screenshot attached)

Does anyone else have this problem or better yet have a fix?

I'm using C4D Lite 16.038

Return to posts index

Jim ScottRe: Scale camera (viewport zoom) - C4D Lite
by on Jun 29, 2016 at 10:07:02 pm
Last Edited By Jim Scott on Jun 29, 2016 at 10:11:35 pm

Jasper,

I have occasionally experienced similar glitches with ALT + mouse button control in the View Port in R17 Studio. Sometimes it goes away by just releasing and reapplying the ALT key, while other times it seems to correct itself by simply waiting a bit and trying again. I haven't found any solution to it other than a little bit of patience, or perhaps flipping between views. My experience has been that it seems to reset itself to normal behavior but your experience may be different. If it is continuously acting that way, and restarting C4D doesn't help, perhaps a call to Maxon support is in order.

Good luck, and let me know if you find a permanent solution.

Return to posts index

Jasper de BruinRe: Scale camera (viewport zoom) - C4D Lite
by on Jun 30, 2016 at 6:53:52 am

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your reply. I had this problem in R15 studio occasionally while using the keys 1, 2 and 3 for camera movement. I got used to alt + mouse because of the bug with the number keys.

However the bug in R16 Lite seems to be permanent, so I guess its a good idea to inform C4D indeed.

Return to posts index

Jasper de BruinRe: Scale camera (viewport zoom) - C4D Lite
by on Jul 5, 2016 at 10:00:28 am

It is fixed now.. It was a beginners mistake..

I use a Wacom Intuos 5 Touch Medium, and installed the Wacom Intuos Pro Medium drivers... /facepalm

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]