MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Keyframe problem

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nimrod Kennedy
Keyframe problem
on Jun 3, 2016 at 5:32:38 am

Hi everyone, I must first appreciate this site for helping out other artist around the world through resourceful segments you have.
My issue is,I made an interesting logo using my c4d r12,I completed it,inclusive adding a camera. I then parented the camera so as I can use it to animate the logo and then export it to adobe effects.my problem was, as I was about to add keyframes on my timeline,I found out that "add-keyframe" option/icon was unavailable. I tried out using shortkeys Ctrl+lmb but still it was still unavailable.
Then I tried out on a new project where by I tried animating a moving cube. Surprising enough ,the "add-keyframe" option was now available.
When I toggled through the projects, "my logo " project didn't have the "add-keyframe" option whereas the "cube" project had.
Someone please do help me..I need that logo...am a deejay and I need the animated logo.
Thank you,your responses will be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Nick Smith
Re: Keyframe problem
on Jun 3, 2016 at 8:25:48 am

Hi,

how is the logo effected by the camera? that might effect whether or not you can key frame it.
Would be able to offer more help if I could see the file.

Nick Smith

"So long, and thanks for all the fish."

http://www.anarkyanimations.co.uk

Return to posts index

Nimrod Kennedy
on Jun 3, 2016 at 4:19:46 pm

Well Smith,after making the logo, I set up a camera then parented the camera ,
I don't know how I can share the file

Return to posts index

Nick Smith
on Jun 4, 2016 at 8:19:51 am

Hi,

Well you could email it to me and I'll have a look.
But if all you've done is put the logo inside the camera then I don't see why you wouldn't have an option to keyframe it.

Nick Smith

"So long, and thanks for all the fish."

http://www.anarkyanimations.co.uk

Return to posts index

Nimrod Kennedy
on Jun 5, 2016 at 10:14:15 am

Hi Smith,
I appreciate the . Someone suggested to check whether the "display tag " in my project has been turned on. Surprising enough was I had not turned it on. Right away I did turn it on then checked the visibility options in the 'attributes manager'
The keyframe icon became now visible, I quickly added the keyframes and finished off with the animation.
Sincere gratitude.
Thanks

Return to posts index

Nimrod Kennedy
on Jun 5, 2016 at 10:15:09 am

Hi Smith,
I appreciate the help. Someone suggested to check whether the "display tag " in my project has been turned on. Surprising enough was I had not turned it on. Right away I did turn it on then checked the visibility options in the 'attributes manager'
The keyframe icon became now visible, I quickly added the keyframes and finished off with the animation.
Sincere gratitude.
Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]