MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Emitter objects doesn't show in Picture Viewer!

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Liem NguyenEmitter objects doesn't show in Picture Viewer!
by on May 27, 2016 at 9:01:06 am

Hello all,

I just have a problem right now is my emitter object doesn't show in Picture Viewer, it show normally in Render View. But when I click on "Render to Picture Viewer", the objects belong to emitter doesn't show.

Note: The number of birthrate editor and birthrate renderer is the same.

So right now I have no idea what is wrong.

Thanks and best regards.

Return to posts index

Jim ScottRe: Emitter objects doesn't show in Picture Viewer!
by on May 27, 2016 at 3:14:04 pm

If you are using the basic C4D Emitter object there is no actual object to be rendered. The Emitter object is only a shape (pyramid or cone) from which the particles are emitted. The Emitter object is shown only in the View window for reference - it is never rendered. If you want the particles to appear to be coming from an object, add one to your scene and position and scale it as you desire.

If you mean that the object you have assigned to the particles (a sphere, for example) is not showing except when you render, then you need to check "Show Objects" in the Emitter Object's "Particle" settings.

If none of the above answers your question, or if you are using some other particle system (X-Particles, for example), please provide a download of your project so that we can get a better idea of what you're asking about.

Return to posts index

Liem NguyenRe: Emitter objects doesn't show in Picture Viewer!
by on May 30, 2016 at 2:49:59 am

Hello Jim, thank you for your support, I forgot to say that I make the scene slow motion at the moment. And I notice that the object which belong to Emitter still appears in the Picture Viewer BEFORE the slow motion start. When the slow motion start, then the object which belong to Emitter will disappears in Picture Viewer.

Note: I use the "MagicSlowMotion" plugin to make the slow motion effect.

I think maybe the problem start from this plugin, and now when I disable the plugin, everything fly up into the sky, it does not falling like the first time.

Return to posts index

Liem NguyenRe: Emitter objects doesn't show in Picture Viewer!
by on May 30, 2016 at 3:54:37 am

P/S: I just figure out that the problem is actually from the plugin ! I just delete it, and set the slow motion in the basic way and now everything work fine like a champ, visible in Picture Viewer also!.

Thanks and best regards!

Return to posts index

Jim ScottRe: Emitter objects doesn't show in Picture Viewer!
by on May 30, 2016 at 2:08:32 pm

Great. I'm glad you found the problem.

For future reference, it can be very helpful for those of us trying to diagnose your problem if you will include all relevant information (plugins used, etc.), as well as the project file itself if possible, when first seeking assistance. There is nothing better than working with the actual scene in order to see what's going on, and where any problems or misunderstandings may be.

Take care

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]