MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Multiple Fracture objects into one Matrix

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mat ZdziebkoMultiple Fracture objects into one Matrix
by on May 23, 2016 at 1:27:16 pm

Hi guys,
I've got pain with solving problem which shouldn't be a big deal for advanced motion designers. Here is the problem: 
I have two Fracture objects. Each one has 3 cubes inside and Inheritance effector linked to the Matrix object with Morph Motion Object enabled. What i'm trying to do is to move all six cubes from their origin position (inside fractures) to the matrix, but the problem is that the cubes goes to the same covering positions so the final effect is Morphing from six cubes to three cubes instead six. Is there any way to force the inheritance effect to distribute all six cubes into different points inside the Matrix? 
In this case I can't move all cubes into one fracture as well as I can't use separate matrix objects. I attach simplified setup for better understanding. 

Please solve this puzzle and save my life. 

10113_multiplefractureintoonematrix.c4d.zip

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: Multiple Fracture objects into one Matrix
by on May 23, 2016 at 8:09:11 pm

Why don't you use two matrix objects and two effectors?

Return to posts index

Mat ZdziebkoRe: Multiple Fracture objects into one Matrix
by on May 23, 2016 at 8:36:08 pm

Because I want to distribute my cubes into one matrix without overlapping them each other. Moving them into separate martix won't work unless I prepare different matrices with different geometries. Because my setup will be very large - unlike example that I sent - I can't do this.

I was trying different method, similar to your solution from this post: https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/19/866797
Here you have one object following chosen index of the clone. In my case I'd like to distribute more objects into this clone but without using inheritance. Is that possible?

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: Multiple Fracture objects into one Matrix
by on May 23, 2016 at 10:13:10 pm

Unfortunately I can't think of a way to force the objects onto a specific subset of the matrix particles.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]