MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

2 issues of Cinema 4D R18.048

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Viktor Antonov2 issues of Cinema 4D R18.048
by on May 1, 2016 at 12:53:18 pm

Hey there! I have two problems with Cinema 4D. Given that first (main) problem that I have the 30th time appeal to MAXON's, and they ignore me already as 3 months.
First glitch appears with OpenGL. When enabled - interface models (points and lines) begin to shake, and when farther center of models - the greater shaking model.
Without the OpenGL picture becomes far worse, but shake the model disappears.

I wrote about this to MAXON many times. They wrote that they had such a glitch is not, and I have a problem in the video driver, even without providing proof. But believe me, I have completely changed 10 times the graphics card driver - nothing helped. Also I tested on the old video card with 128 MB of RAM. There is the same glitch.
Who can explain why this bug appears with the OpenGL, and disappears without it? Who have the same problem on the Nvidia / AMD video cards?
If you have an extra minute - see my video, and repeat all the same as I do, I want to know if there are others such as a bug or not. Those who do not have - please provide proof, you really help me with this. If so, please submit report to MAXON..
Please help all who are not indifferent(
Thank's for attention

OpenGL Bug -

The second bug - do not throw the picture in Cinema 4D.(Not Main)

Can add only through the materials, textures indicating there.

Picture Import Bug

Return to posts index

Viktor AntonovRe: 2 issues of Cinema 4D R18.048
by on May 2, 2016 at 5:52:21 am

Why you ignore me??...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved