MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Object not moving.

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
An Wartersion
Object not moving.
on Apr 30, 2016 at 9:35:18 am

Help! i having a problem that only one object isn't moving while everything else are moving just fine.

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
Re: Object not moving.
on Apr 30, 2016 at 2:48:52 pm

My first guess would be that you did not animate that one object properly. Without more information, which would hopefully include your project file, any help offered would just be more guesses.

Return to posts index

An Wartersion
on Apr 30, 2016 at 3:42:36 pm

so here is the story, the object i was talking about has already animated, in the first few play the object moving just fine so i continue animated, after animated some more thing and i hit the play button that object just stop... i try to check the key frame, f-curves and everything still there but it won't moving on the screen even after rendering, if you know the reason please help me.

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
on Apr 30, 2016 at 5:09:44 pm

Without seeing your project we would all be just guessing as to what the problem is. Post your project file and I will be glad to take a look at it when I get home later today.

Return to posts index

An Wartersion
on May 1, 2016 at 3:40:13 am

Here is the file link https://f1.creativecow.net/10033/my-file-that-have-problem?uploaded=file
In this file an object name TopL used to control character mouth, but now it stop.

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
on May 1, 2016 at 7:19:15 pm

I found the object TopL in the expressions but as I am not well-versed in the use of expressions I will leave it up to someone else to help you out here.

Good luck.

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on May 1, 2016 at 8:04:31 pm

TopL drives the motion of 1, 1.5 and 2 but there is no animation of TopL (no keyframes) past frame ~1020 and the frame range you are showing us is 1100 to 1300 - it looks like it's working fine before that and I can add keyframes after 1100 and get animation

Return to posts index

An Wartersion
on May 2, 2016 at 7:19:37 am

Nevermind, i found the problem the use animation of the TopL wasn't enable also thank you guys really much for supported me.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]