MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

C4D R17 Facture Obj with Delay Effector - Exporting external comp tag problem

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Keller
C4D R17 Facture Obj with Delay Effector - Exporting external comp tag problem
on Apr 19, 2016 at 9:55:31 pm
Last Edited By Chris Keller on Apr 19, 2016 at 11:06:35 pm

Have a laptop that opens up. I placed the screen and upper screen model in a null. I adjusted the axis point at the bottom where the hinge is to open the laptop up. I placed this in a Fracture object with a Delay effector to give it some spring as it opens.

I then have an external comp tag on the screen so I can replace with a desktop image or video I make in AE. However, no solid is exporting out. So I started digging more and as soon as I place the screen in the fracture object null thats been animated it turns white. When I pull out its back to normal.

I have the effector mode set to straight. I use factured obj to allow for effectors to react to basic, non mograph animations. I've done this many times before, but I'm not sure I've tried to export a screen to AE.

So I'm doing something very wrong here. appreciate any help. ty

Return to posts index

Chris Keller
Re: C4D R17 Facture Obj with Delay Effector - Exporting external comp tag problem
on Apr 20, 2016 at 12:46:58 am

I imported the c4d proj and used cineware to extract and the external comp tag worked. I've never used this workflow. is this a glitch or are they phasing out the aep process?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]