MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

memory issues

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ekpeti Chuksmemory issues
by on Mar 30, 2016 at 1:24:57 pm

Hi everyone please am having memory problems with my present project as I notice the lag on my view port, the display in wire frame when I try to move certain components, and the display of "not enough memory" when I try to render as I progress on the project. Am trying to build a full well testing equipment layout, showing the process flow of crude oil from one equipment to another. Am building one of the major equipment right now wish is the gravitational separator and am already running low on memory space, wonder what happens wen I try to build the rest equipment. Well am using a lenovo G-50, 80. Laptop with a 2gb amd radeon graphic card, 6gb RAM, 1tb hard disc memory. Please I wanna know if my computer is less competent for my project or probably there are some adjustments or tricks, I can do to help the situation. I did a research and found out that I can upgrade my RAM to 16gb but am a bit sceptical about that solving the problem. Please if anyone has been faced with similar challenge your solution or suggestions will be highly appreciated. Tnk chuks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved