MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Cinema 4d

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jamie RaeCinema 4d
by on Mar 25, 2016 at 7:40:18 pm

I am a complete novice to this cinema 4d. My intentions is to make small videos with my company name on. Such as it breaking up, flying objects, things smashing etc. Like this video of mine (look on you tube Jamie Rae Elite Fitness)

What's the best way to learn? I've heard I can buy some pre loaded software to make it easy.

Such as this used on store.greyscalegorilla

I want to take it up as a hobbie so
I am prepared to put the hours in, at the minute I think I need to get the basics right and do my apprenticeship with cinema 4D.

Any feedback, help, guidance would be great.

Be gentle

Return to posts index

Jim ScottRe: Cinema 4d
by on Mar 25, 2016 at 9:34:54 pm

Here's a good place to start:

Good luck and have fun.

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Cinema 4d
by on Mar 26, 2016 at 4:15:54 am

The best way to learn is whatever is best for you. Depends too on the time you have and whatever other experience you have. C4D is not a trivial program, it has a lot of power and like all powerful/flexible programs it has a learning curve and often things can be done more than one way. It's easier than some to learn but that doesn't mean it's easy.
Tutorials and practice, read the manual - hover the mouse over the parameters of any tool and hit F1 (cmd-F1 on Mac) and it brings up the help for that tool without having to search, that's huge. Lurk and ask questions on the boards, there are books, free tutorials and paid tutorials and schools, some online (I think) and certainly some schools in certain cities.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved