MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Render to Picture Viewer rendering from Right camera view instead of Perspective

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sam Bellamy
Render to Picture Viewer rendering from Right camera view instead of Perspective
on Mar 19, 2016 at 7:05:22 pm

Hi! I'm fairly new to Cinema4D! When I finished making an animation I went to render to picture view and my render was coming out in the Right view camera instead of the camera I have in my workspace (which is linked to Perspective).
I checked and the Object Attributes menu for my Camera object and the Projection in there is linked to Perspective. I have also checked the Projection for the Linked Camera in the viewport and it is also set to Perspective...
However, I just realized when I press F5 to look at all my camera views it looks like I have messed them up a bit. One of the views is clearly a Right camera view but is labeled as Perspective! I assume this is the root of the problem I am having. Is there a way to reset this to the default camera settings Cinema4D initially came with?

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: Render to Picture Viewer rendering from Right camera view instead of Perspective
on Mar 19, 2016 at 8:22:26 pm

try going to Window/Customization/Layouts (or just use the Layout pop-menu in the upper-right corner) and chose Standard

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]