MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

2D view

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy Proud
2D view
on Mar 5, 2016 at 7:43:12 pm

Hi, I just want to ask you, how to switch a project from 3D view to 2D? Basicly I have a problem with overlapping of two objects. Because the one, which is closer to camera, has smaller sizes than the other one, but it appears to be bigger and the 2nd object is hidden. It don't have to be solved by changing camera view...

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
Re: 2D view
on Mar 5, 2016 at 8:56:47 pm

Click the Toggle Active View button in the upper right corner of View port to bring up the four views. Click it again in the corner of the desired view.

Or Middle Mouse Button (if you have one) will do the same. Click MMB again in desired view to choose it. Or select view from "Panel" menu in View port.

Or use the function keys:

F1 Perspective view
F2 Top view
F3 Right view
F4 Front view
F5 Four views

Return to posts index

Andy Proud
on Mar 5, 2016 at 9:21:05 pm

I've already tried that, but this in this view it looks completely different than in normal view. It's not just 2D.

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
on Mar 5, 2016 at 10:07:33 pm

I'm not understanding what you are trying to describe. Could you provide a screen shot of your view port?

Return to posts index

Andy Proud
on Mar 6, 2016 at 12:43:24 pm

Ou, thank you so much. I misuderstood your previous answer, now it looks fine. By the way, do you have any idea, why I have increased brightness by 10 points on every object?

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
on Mar 6, 2016 at 4:06:37 pm

Not knowing what you specifically mean by "brightness" I would have to guess that you most likely increased the intensity of your lighting or increased the Brightness parameter in a material channel.

By the way, did you ever solve your issue with dynamics tags?

Return to posts index

Andy Proud
on Mar 6, 2016 at 9:06:44 pm

Yeah, I reinstalled it and now it works just fine, thank you for your support!

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
on Mar 6, 2016 at 9:31:50 pm

I'm glad you got it working.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]