MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Cinema 4D tooo much light

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Antonio Mars
Cinema 4D tooo much light
on Feb 15, 2016 at 12:42:34 am
Last Edited By Antonio Mars on Feb 15, 2016 at 12:51:28 am

Hello, I'm new in cinema 4d, actually I'm just using it for my new animation about ship Titanic...
I've download Titanic ship .3ds from internet and when I put it in Cinema the ship is overexposed and over illuminated.. Is there a way too remove light from cinema and see the ship the way he really is? It has colors but appears almost all white in cinema.. Here is the picture of how it looks in cinema, and how it really looks

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: Cinema 4D tooo much light
on Feb 15, 2016 at 2:16:43 am

Looks like the materials didn't import as they were in the original file. You'll have to go through them and adjust as needed.

As for lighting, Cinema uses default lights which can be turned off in render settings if desired. Or if you add your own lights the default lights won't be used.

Return to posts index

Antonio Mars
on Feb 15, 2016 at 8:56:11 am

So I need to increase saturation, make colors stronger? And is there some weaker light than default light that could look better?

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
on Feb 15, 2016 at 4:24:30 pm

I can't tell what's going on with the materials from the screen shot posted. They might have luminance which would negate any lighting.

As far as the default lighting goes, you can adjust the position of the modeling lights but not the intensity. Best to create your own lighting by adding lights to the scene.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]