MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Any good colleges that specialize with Cinema 4D

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Ripinsky
Any good colleges that specialize with Cinema 4D
on Jan 20, 2016 at 7:18:59 am

So I've been taking computer modeling for half a year now, and I love it. I do my own projects at home, and it's just something I've been into my life but never got the chance to actually use it. I'm still a high school student and I want to pursue this as a career. To be honest... I'm not smart, so I can't apply for any top-notch college. I've been thinking of Full Sail University, it looks like they have great programs and a great social environment. Would Full Sail University be a good college or is there something better?

Please don't write anything negative or mean. If you feel like it's bad, don't brag about how bad it is. I would like an honest answer with details.

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: Any good colleges that specialize with Cinema 4D
on Jan 20, 2016 at 3:57:42 pm

I've heard good things about Full Sail but don't have any direct knowledge.

In general, though, I wouldn't focus on particular software at this point in your development. If you learn polygon modeling on one program it's not that difficult to adapt to a different program later on. Same applies to other areas, like character animation. Concentrate on learning skills as opposed to learning software.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]